Back to Events
Scrap to The Future Car Rally Part 2
About the Event
Following on from the success of Scrap to the Future 2017, join PLANETS and Regal Homes for Scrap to the Future PART 2, featuring legendary British racing driver and TV presenter Tiff Needell!!! No training required, lots of laughs guaranteed! Simply buy a road legal car for under £500, drive from Southampton to the famous 5* Trump Turnberry Hotel in Scotland and raise as much money as possible for PLANETS!!
Friday 10th May:
Car rally leaves from Southampton Hospital, heads to Popham Airfield for fun challenges and then on to a stop over night at a budget hotel near Leeds.
Saturday 11th May:
Leave budget hotel and head to the The Turnberry Hotel, Scotland, for a 3 course black tie gala dinner.
Sunday 12th May:
Head home via coach (TBC), car or plane. Cars to be collected for SCRAP in Scotland with all scrap proceeds donated to PLANETS.
- Entry – £600 per car (based on 2 people sharing twin or double rooms)
- Road legal car up to the max value of £500
- Minimum sponsorship of £600 per car
- Travelling from Southampton to Scotland (approx. 400 miles) one way
- Two nights bed and breakfast, one budget mid-way, one 5-star black tie dinner included
- Coach for return journey based on interest can be arranged TBC (or flights organised privately)
- Cars being collected and scrapped the other end rather than driving back
- Rally organisers provide car number/name and t shirts
For more details please contact Debra Zaczyk on 07787 528400 or email email@example.com
To book your place, please click on the link.